ICRT Licensed Reiki Master Teacher (LRMT) Program
1. Be in agreement with and working to fully express the Usui Ideals, the Center Philosophy and the Center Purpose.
2. Respect and value all Reiki practitioners and masters regardless of lineage or organizational affiliation. Refrain from making negative statements about other Reiki practitioners or masters.
3. Actively work to create harmony and friendly cooperation between all Reiki practitioners and masters regardless of lineage or organizational affiliation.
4. Encourage all students to use their own inner guidance in deciding who to
receive Reiki treatments from or who to study Reiki with including the possibility of studying with more than one teacher.
5. Openly encourage all your clients and students to do the best job possible
with the Reiki program they are guided to use.
6. Always work to empower your clients and students to heal themselves and to encourage and assist them in the their personal growth as well as in the development of their Reiki practice.
7. Always treat your students and clients with the greatest respect. Never
engage in any illegal or immoral activity with your clients or students. Never touch their genital area or breasts, never ask them to disrobe, or never make sexual comments or references.
8. Abstain from the use of drugs or alcohol during all professional activities.
9. Practice Truth in Advertising. Be willing to openly discuss the subjects covered in your Reiki classes, the fee that is charged, and the amount of time spent in class with any prospective students. When listing your Reiki training and/or qualifications in a bio or otherwise, include the fact that you have completed the Reiki Teacher Licensing program with The International Center for Reiki Training. When advertising Reiki classes, include the fact that you will be teaching as a Licensed teacher with The International Center for Reiki Training according to Center guidelines and that the student will receive a Reiki certificate issued by The International Center for Reiki Training. If any classes are not Center Licensed, use an asterisk to mark those classes and include “*not Center Licensed” on the same page.
10. Never use another person’s copyrighted material in your classes without
permission and giving credit.
11. Be open to the continuing process of enhancing your professional qualifications, training, experience and skills.
13. Be actively working on your own healing so as to embody and fully express the essence of Reiki in everything you do.
14. Acknowledge that Reiki works in conjunction with other forms of medical or psychological care. If a client has a medical or psychological condition, suggest, in addition to giving them Reiki treatments, they see a Licensed health care practitioner if they are not already seeing one.
15. Never diagnose medical or psychological conditions or prescribe medications. Never suggest that a client change or end dosages of substances prescribed by other licensed health care providers or suggest the client change prescribed treatment or interfere with the treatment of a licensed health care provider.